It's finally starting to get nice here in Utah and I'm excited to take meal prep outside. I love grilling and last year I made Turkey Burgers but never shared them.
I do prefer to make my own burgers instead of pre made burgers because pre made burgers are really high in fat. To make these turkey burgers I used 93% lean ground turkey because extra lean ground turkey makes them too dry. You can always use lean ground beef too. Now what flavor of turkey burger to make next?
1 pound 93% lean ground turkey
1 cup spinach, chopped
4oz fat free feta cheese
46g egg whites
1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
2. In a larger bowl, mix together with your hands ground turkey, spinach, feta cheese, egg whites, oregano, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
3. Divided into 4 equal parts about 4 inches in diameter.
4. Grill the turkey burger for about 7-9 minutes per side or until no longer pink in the middle.
5. Serve on a bun or wrap with lettuce, tomato, mayo, and mustard. (not included in nutrition)
*** Lightly oil grill to help prevent turkey burgers from sticking.
*This post contains affiliate links, when clicked through to the site and a purchase is made I make a small commission at no cost to you! Thanks for the support!