I'm all about a simple dinner and this Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas is definitely easy to prepare. You might start seeing it on the weekly menu because I love how I can prepare everything ahead of time and have it ready for dinner. The best part I only have to dirty one pan.
1.5 pounds chicken breast, cut into thin slices
4 (600g) mixed bell peppers, sliced thin
1/2 (100g) onion, sliced thin
1 tsp garlic powder
1.5 tsp chili powder
1 tsp oregano
1. In a large bag or bowl, add chicken, olive oil, garlic powder, cumin, chili powder, oregano, salt, and pepper. Toss to cover all chicken and let marinate for one hour.
2. Preheat oven to 425 degree F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. Add bell peppers, onion, and chicken to baking sheet. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
4. Remove from oven and sprinkle with cilantro and squeeze with fresh lime.
5. Serve on a tortilla's, over rice, cauliflower rice, or salad. (not included in nutrition)
*This post contains affiliate links, when clicked through to the site and a purchase is made I make a small commission at no cost to you! Thanks for the support!