Are you looking for quick easy delicious one pan dinner or meal prep. I have you covered. This dinner or meal prep is filled with micronutrients and protein. It also taste amazing. Oh and a bonus you will only have one pan to wash. Enjoy!
16oz chicken breast
340g green beans
200g bell peppers
280g brussels sprouts
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
2. Prep the chicken and veggies. Make sure chicken is not too big.
3. On a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper, spread chicken, green beans, bell pepper, zucchini and brussels sprouts. Spray lightly with non-stick coconut or olive oil spray. Sprinkle with seasonings.
4. Place in oven for 30-35 minutes. Flipping chicken and veggies half way through.
5. Severe over rice, quinoa or cauliflower rice. (not included in nutritional facts)