I have a love for Mexican food and honestly could eat it daily. These low carb sour cream chicken enchiladas are made with Cut Da Carb wraps. Ever since trying Cut Da Carb wraps I haven't bought any other wrap. I love that they use minimal ingredients, low in carbs and taste good. These chicken enchiladas only have 5.5 grams of carbs per enchilada so you can eat 3-4 at once and not feel guilty.
20oz chicken breast
3 Cut Da Carb wraps, cut into 4
1/2 cup shredded cheese
90g light sour cream
1 10oz can red enchilada sauce
1/2 cup salsa
1 tsp garlic powder
1. Place chicken and salsa in crockpot. Season with chili powder, cumin, and garlic powder. Cook on low for 6 hours or high for 4 hours. Shredded chicken using two forks.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9 x 13 inch casserole dish with non stick cooking spray. Set aside.
3. In a medium size bowl, combine shredded chicken, sour cream, and 1/4 cup of shredded cheese.
4. Spoon 48g of chicken mixture in the center of the wrap. Rolled wrap and place in dish. Repeat until finished.
5. Pour enchilada sauce over enchiladas and top with remaining cheese.
6. Bake for 20-22 minutes. Turn boiler on high and cook for another 2-3 minutes. Watch closing so you don't burn the enchiladas.
*This post contains affiliate links, when clicked through to the site and a purchase is made I make a small commission at no cost to you! Thanks for the support!