This Instant Pot Taco Pasta is a great meal to change up taco night. Its simple to make and its all done in one pot.
I like topping my taco pasta with shredded cheese but feel free to add sour cream and avocado too.
16oz ground turkey
1 can chili beans, drained
1 can rotel
1 (200g) bell pepper, diced
1 tsp garlic powder
2 cups water
1. Press the sauté button on Instant pot. Add ground turkey and season with chili powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Cook until brown. Turn off sauté.
2. Add rotel, chili beans, and bell pepper. Mix together with ground turkey.
3. Add noodles and water. Press down noodles so they are covered with the water but do not mix.
4. Place lid on Instant pot and make sure valve is set to sealing. Set manual (high pressure) for 5 minutes.
5. When timer beeps quick release by moving valve to venting. Once all pressure is release, remove lid.
*This post contains affiliate links, when clicked through to the site and a purchase is made I make a small commission at no cost to you! Thanks for the support!