This Instant Pot Spaghetti is probably the easiest recipe I have made in the Instant Pot and I have used my Instant Pot a lot. It took about 20 minutes from start to finish. It also only calls for 3 ingredients not including the spices. I don't think I will make spaghetti any other way now.
16oz extra lean ground turkey
1 jar Cucina Antica marinara sauce
84g (3/4 cup) shredded parmesan cheese
2.5 cups water
1 tsp garlic powder
1. Press the sauté button on Instant pot. Spray the bottom of the instant pot with non stick cooking spray. Add ground turkey and season with garlic powder, basil, salt, and pepper. Cook until brown. Turn off sauté.
2. Add marinara sauce and mix with ground turkey.
3. Add noodles and water. Press down noodles so they are covered with the water but do not mix.
4. Place lid on Instant pot and make sure valve is set to sealing. Set manual (high pressure) for 5 minutes.
5. When timer beeps quick release by moving valve to venting. Once all pressure is release, remove lid.
6. Mix well. Server and top with parmesan cheese
*This post contains affiliate links, when clicked through to the site and a purchase is made I make a small commission at no cost to you! Thanks for the support!
#instantpot #instantpotspaghetti #easydinner #20minutemeals #macromeals