I love making rice in the Instant Pot. I normally make a lot at a time so I can freeze some for those days when I'm in a hurry.
2 1/2 cups water
1. Spray Instant pot with non stick cooking spray.
2. Rinse rice and add to Instant pot. Add water and stir together.
3. Place lid on Instant pot and make sure valve is set to sealing. Set manual (high pressure) for 5 minutes.
4. When timer beeps quick release by moving valve to venting. Once all pressure is release, remove lid.
5. Enjoy with your favorite meal.
*This post contains affiliate links, when clicked through to the site and a purchase is made I make a small commission at no cost to you! Thanks for the support!