Chili is my favorite comfort food during the cold winter months and lately I have been using my Instant Pot at least 3 times a week. So I finally tried my crockpot Turkey Chili recipe in the Instant Pot and it was amazing. You can top your chili with greek yogurt, cheese, sour cream, etc.
1 pound of extra lean ground turkey 16oz can kidney beans, drained 15oz can black beans, drained 16oz can chili beans, drained 14.5oz can diced tomatoes 4.5oz can chopped green chiles 2 cups chicken broth 1 medium (160g) green bell pepper, diced 1/2 (110g) onion, finely chopped
2 garlic clove, minced 2 Tbsp chili powder 1 tsp salt 1 tsp black pepper 1/4 tsp cayenne (optional)
1. Press the sauté button on Instant pot. Add ground turkey, onion, and garlic. Cook until brown. Turn off sauté.
2. Add kidney beans, black beans, chili beans, tomatoes, green chiles, bell pepper, chili powder, salt, pepper, and chicken broth. Mix well.
3. Place lid on Instant pot and make sure valve is set to sealing. Set manual (high pressure) for 5 minutes.
5. When timer beeps quick release by moving valve to venting. Once all pressure is release, remove lid.
6. Top with cheese, greek yogurt, sour cream, cilantro, or tortilla chips. (not included in macros)
*This post contains affiliate links, when clicked through to the site and a purchase is made I make a small commission at no cost to you! Thanks for the support!