This is probably by far the easiest meals I have made in the Instant pot. Well I guess making eggs in the Instant pot is the easiest but that really doesn't count as a meal. For all my macro counters if you make this don't be afraid to add the butter it really does make the meal that much better. Plus we all could use some healthy fats in our diets.
1.5 pounds chicken, diced into bite size piece
2 Tbsp butter
1. Press the sauté button. Add butter to Instant pot and let melt.
2. Add chicken and season with garlic and herb seasoning, salt, and pepper. Cook for about 2 minutes on each side until brown but not cooked through. After browning chicken turn off sauté.
3. Add rice and chicken stock. Make sure rice is covered by chicken stock.
4. Place lid on Instant pot and make sure valve is set to sealing. Set manual (high pressure) for 10 minutes. When timer beeps move valve to venting to do a quick release.
5. Gently stir. Server with your favorite veggie.
*This post contains affiliate links, when clicked through to the site and a purchase is made I make a small commission at no cost to you! Thanks for the support!