I have had my Instant pot for over a year now. I have made shredded chicken and roast in it but nothing else until recently. Now in the last week I have made two different pasta dishes and I am hooked. I love that I can make an entire meal in one pot. This Tuscan Chicken pasta
is delicious, has amazing macros, and you can
feed it to your entire family. Enjoy!
1 1/2 pounds chicken breast, diced in bite size pieces
4oz 1/3 less fat cream cheese
1/4 cup fair life fat free milk
1 cup shredded mixed parmesan and mozzarella cheese
2 cups baby spinach, chopped
1 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp basil
red pepper flakes (optional)
1. Press the sauté button. Spray bottom of Instant pot with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Add chicken and season with garlic, basil, salt, and pepper. Cook for about 2 minutes on each side until brown but not cooked through. After browning chicken turn off sauté.
3. Add pasta and chicken stock to Instant pot. Cover noodles as much as you can. Place lid on Instant pot and make sure valve is set to sealing. Set manual (high pressure) for 5 minutes.
4. When timer beeps let pot sit for 5 minutes. Move valve to venting. Once all pressure is release, remove lid.
5. Add cream cheese and milk, stir until cream cheese is melted.
6. Add shredded cheese, spinach, and sun dried tomatoes, stir until mixed well.
*This post contains affiliate links, when clicked through to the site and a purchase is made I make a small commission at no cost to you! Thanks for the support!