I made this a while ago and have it on my instagram @macro_miranda but thought it deserved to be on my blog. Plus now it will be easier to find. If you don't know by now I love all kinds of mexican food. I also love simple easy crockpot meals. I decided I would do macros for chicken alone and also as tacos. Enjoy!
28oz chicken breast
juice from 2 limes
1/2 cup salsa
1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
1 Tbsp taco seasoning
1. Place chicken in the bottom of the crockpot. Sprinkle taco seasoning over chicken, then cover with salsa, lime juice and cilantro.
2. Place lid on crockpot. Cook on low for 7-8 hours or high for 4 hours.
3. Place chicken in kitchen aid and shred chicken.
4. Serve as taco, salad or over rice bowl.
CILANTRO LIME CHICKEN TACOS
78g cilantro lime chicken
3 guerrero corn tortilla
1. Heat tortilla over medium heat on stove top. Spoon cilantro lime chicken in tortilla. Top with fresh cilantro and tomatoes.
*This post contains affiliate links, when clicked through to the site and a purchase is made I make a small commission at no cost to you! Thanks for the support!*