This crockpot pot chicken pot pie soup is packed with lots of veggies and protein. Sometimes it is hard to get in veggies so one of my favorites ways is to make sure I get in more veggies is to make a soup. I love this recipe because it is easy to make and clean up. Then you can spend more time with your family instead of doing dishes.
1.5 pounds chicken breast
1 cup (128g) frozen peas
1 cup (120g) frozen corn
1 cup (255g) carrots, diced
500g red potatoes, diced
4 cup chicken stock
4 Tbsp heavy cream
2 Tbsp all purpose flour
1. In a large crockpot add peas, corn, carrots, potatoes, chicken stock, poultry seasoning, salt, and pepper. Mix all together. Add chicken and push down until covered by liquid.
2. Cook on high for 2-4 hours or low for 6-8 hours.
3. Remove chicken breast and shredded using two forks. Add chicken back into crockpot and mix well.
4. Mix together heavy cream and flour. Add to crockpot and mix well. Cook for another 15-20 minutes to allow broth to thicken.
5. Serve with biscuits. (not included in macros)
*This post contains affiliate links, when clicked through to the site and a purchase is made I make a small commission at no cost to you! Thanks for the support!