One of the hardest things I had to give up when my peanut allergy got worse was Reese's peanut butter cups. But now I can enjoy these Almond Joy Almond Butter Cups that are a lot healthier and won't leave me with hives. These are simple to make and I promise the whole
family will love them. ENJOY!
1/4 cup almond butter
1 scoop Chocolate protein powder
2 Tbsp coconut flour
Outer Chocolate Layer:
1 Tbsp coconut oil
60g dark chocolate chips
1. Line a muffin pan with silicon muffin liners.
2. In a small bowl, melt together coconut oil and almond butter in a microwave safe bowl. Stir every 30 seconds until smooth. Add protein powder and coconut flour and mix well. Set aside.
3. In another small bowl, melt together coconut oil and chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl. Stir every 30 second until smooth.
4. Drop a small amount of chocolate in each muffin cup. Then spoon about 1 tsp of the almond butter mixture onto the chocolate. Cover the almond butter mixture with more chocolate. Sprinkle with coconut flakes.
5. Place in freezer for 30 minutes. Keep in air tight container for 1 month in freezer.
*This post contains affiliate links, when clicked through to the site and a purchase is made I make a small commission at no cost to you! Thanks for the support!