This easy instant pot turkey tortellini is pack with protein, spinach, and cheese tortellini. It's simple to make for the whole family. It is also macro friendly.
Tips: I use Buitoni three cheese tortellini as it cooked the best in the instant pot. If you choose to use a different brand cooking times may vary. Another one of my favorite things to buy is garlic in the frozen section. Then you never have to worry about chopping it again.
16oz extra lean ground turkey
3 cups spinach, chopped
1 garlic clove, minced
1.5 cups water
1. Press the sauté button on Instant pot. Add ground turkey, garlic, salt, and pepper. Cook until turkey is no longer pink in the middle. Turn off sauté.
2. Add pasta sauce and mix with ground turkey.
3. Add tortellini and water. Press down tortellini so they are covered with the water but do not mix.
4. Place lid on Instant pot and make sure valve is set to sealing. Set manual (high pressure) for 3 minutes.
5. When timer beeps quick release by moving valve to venting. Once all pressure is release, remove lid.
6. Add spinach and mix well. Stir until spinach wilts. Enjoy!
*This post contains affiliate links, when clicked through to the site and a purchase is made I make a small commission at no cost to you! Thanks for the support!