These Cinnamon Raisin Protein Bagels are going to be on repeat. They're made with the two ingredient recipe with a twist.
1 cup all purpose flour or self rising flour (omit baking powder and salt if using self rising flour)
2 tsp baking powder
3/4 tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon
1 cup vanilla greek yogurt
1 egg white
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Combine all purpose flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and greek yogurt, in a bowl until a dough starts to form. Fold in raisins.
3. Turn dough on a lightly floured surface and spray hands with non stick cooking spray.
4. Knead and divide into 4 equal balls. Rolled into a ball then flatten and poke a hole in middle of the dough. Place on prepared baking sheet.
5. Brush egg white over the top of each bagel.
6. Bake for 23-25 minutes.
*This post contains affiliate links, when clicked through to the site and a purchase is made I make a small commission at no cost to you! Thanks for the support!