We are a little over a week into the New Year and this year I started out with doing a cut to lose some fat. So far it's going really well. I feel strong in my workouts and I haven't been hangry. I thought it was time to share one of my staples for this cut Chocolate Coconut Protein Muffins. They're made with Ideal Fit Chocolate Coconut protein powder and Kodiak Cakes Dark Chocolate power cakes.
2 cup Kodiak cakes powder cakes Dark Chocolate
2 scoops Chocolate protein powder
1 whole egg
6oz Fair Life fat free milk
1/2 cup nonfat plain greek yogurt
4 Tbsp shredded coconut flakes
6 tsp cane sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place muffin liners in a muffin tin and spray lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
2. In a small bowl, mix together kodiak cakes, protein powder, and coconut flakes. Set aside.
3. In a medium size bowl, whisk egg. Add milk, yogurt, sugar, and coconut extract and mix. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and combine well.
4. Fill each muffin liner evenly.
5. Place in oven and bake for 19-21 minutes.