One of my favorite memories growing up was making Zucchini bread with my mom. I remember picking fresh zucchini from the garden and make a dozen mini loafs of Zucchini bread every year. It was alway delicious and we always shared with everyone. This year I planted another garden and hoping I can keep it alive this time. Last time it didn't make it a month. I can't wait for the zucchini plant to be full of fresh zucchini and make more of this delicious gluten free Zucchini bread with my mom.
2 large eggs
(Use code MIRANDA15 to get 15% off)
24g (6 tsp) coconut sugar
42g (2 Tbsp) pure honey
113g (1/2 cup) non fat plain greek yogurt
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla extract
140g shredded zucchini
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and spray a 9 x 5 inch bread pan with cooking spray.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, mix oat flour, almond flour, protein powder, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. Set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, lightly beat the eggs until egg yolks break apart. Whisk in honey, coconut sugar, greek yogurt, and vanilla extract until smooth.
4. Add the flour mixture to the wet mixture and mix until combined. Fold in shredded zucchini.
5. Transfer the batter to the prepared bread pan, spreading batter out evenly. Cover bread pan with aluminum foil. Baked for 30-35 minutes covered. Remove aluminum foil and bake for additional 5-10 minutes or until a tooth pick comes out clean.
*This post contains affiliate links, when clicked through to the site and a purchase is made I make a small commission at no cost to you! Thanks for the support!