Making White Chocolate Peppermint Popcorn this year takes me back to being a teenager when I worked at a candle shop. Every year during Christmas time we would get the most amazing White Chocolate Peppermint Popcorn and I could never stay out of it. I wish I would
have started making it before this year but I
guess better late than never.
So now that Christmas is a week away you are probably wondering what to make with all those candy canes you bought. I highly suggest this White Chocolate Peppermint Popcorn. It is also a great neighbor gift or party treat.
16 cups (96g) popped popcorn
1/4 cup (32g) crushed peppermint candy canes
1. Line a large baking pan with parchment paper. Set aside
2. Place popcorn in a large bowl. Set aside.
3. Microwave the white chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl for 30-seconds intervals, stirring well after each interval. Microwave until all chips are melted.
4. Add melted white chocolate to pop corn, stir until everything is coated. Add half the crushed candy canes and mix.
5. Pour popcorn out onto prepared pan and sprinkle with the rest of the crushed candy canes. Let sit until hardened and cooled. Break into pieces, and store in a airtight container up to 3 days.
*This post contains affiliate links, when clicked through to the site and a purchase is made I make a small commission at no cost to you! Thanks for the support!