I am so excited to announce Ideal Fit new protein powder White Chocolate Peppermint. It has been one of the funnest protein powders to cook with. Here is the first recipe I made with it and they were a big hit. They are also great for a family or friend holiday party. I am loving that I can add a little protein powder to anything to reach my protein goal each day.
4oz fat free cream cheese
(use code MIRANDA15 to save 15% off)
1/4 tsp peppermint extract
60g white chocolate chips
10g coconut oil
4g crushed peppermint
1. Place a sheet of wax paper over a cookie sheet, set aside.
2. Place Oreos in a food processors and pulse until fine crumbs. Add protein powder and pulse a few times until blended.
3. In a kitchen aid or bowl mix together cream cheese and peppermint extract. Add Oreo mixture to cream cheese and mix until well combined.
4. Roll into balls. Each ball is about 18g. Freeze for 30 minutes.
5. In a microwave save bowl melt together white chocolate chips and coconut oil. Roll each ball in chocolate mixture and sprinkle with crushed peppermint.
6. Makes 16 balls
*This post contains affiliate links, when clicked through to the site and a purchase is made I make a small commission at no cost to you! Thanks for the support!*