Just because you are dieting doesn't mean you can't enjoy treats. I started a mini cut this past week and sometimes I want a treat with awesome macros. I realize they they aren't going to taste like the ones full of sugar and butter but you can still make a good tasting muffin and these Strawberry Banana Protein Muffins are super sweet, taste delicious, and macro friendly. So if you don't like really sweet go lighter on the baking stevia.
2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
243g egg whites
4oz unsweetened almond milk
100g strawberries, diced
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Either line a muffin tin with muffin liners and spray with non-stick cooking spray or use a silicone muffin tray. Set silicone muffin tray on a baking sheet.
2. In a medium bowl, combine coconut flour, protein powder, baking powder, and salt. Make sure all clumps are out of coconut flour. set aside.
3. In a large bowl, mash banana. Add in egg whites, almond milk, and baking stevia. Combine well.
4. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Combine well. Fold in strawberries.
5. Fill each muffin equally.
6. Bake for 25-27 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Let cool for 10 minutes before removing.
*This post contains affiliate links, when clicked through to the site and a purchase is made I make a small commission at no cost to you! Thanks for the support!