If you followed my instastories on instagram (@macro_miranda) you have seen I have been making this Raspberry Protein Bread the last couple of month but always forget to take a picture or two before I devoured the entire loaf. I finally made some more and told myself I need to take a picture to share the recipe with all of you before I can eat it. I love this recipe because it make two mini loaves. So I eat one and I save one for the hubby.
(Use code MIRANDA15 to save 15%)
113g (1/2 cup) nonfat greek yogurt
1 whole egg
1/4 cup baking stevia
2 oz unsweetened almond milk
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
70g (1/2 cup) frozen raspberry
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 2 (5 3/4 x 2 1/4inch) mini bread pans with non- stick cooking spray.
2. In a small bowl, mix together oat flour, protein powder, salt, baking stevia, and baking powder. Set aside.
3. In a medium size bowl, whisk together egg, greek yogurt, and almond milk. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients, Mix well. Fold in raspberries.
4. Pour half the batter in each prepared bread pan.
5. Bake for 28-31 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
*This post contains affiliate links, when clicked through to the site and a purchase is made I make a small commission at no cost to you! Thanks for the support!