These Kodiak Cakes Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins are moist, fluffy, and delicious. They're packed with protein having 7.5 grams per muffin. You can use them for a pre/post workout treat or afternoon snacks for your kids.
1 whole egg
4oz unsweetened almond milk
1/2 cup nonfat greek yogurt
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp baking powder
3 Tbsp mini chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line muffin pan with muffin liners and spray lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
2. In a medium size bowl, combine kodiak cakes, protein powder, cinnamon, and baking powder. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, mash banana. Add egg, greek yogurt, almond milk, baking stevia, and vanilla extract. Mix well.
4. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Mix well.
5. Fold in chocolate chips saving some for the tops of the muffins.
6. Fill each muffin liner evenly. Top with the rest of the chocolate chips.
7. Bake for 19-21 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool for 5 minutes in muffin pan.
*This post contains affiliate links, when clicked through to the site and a purchase is made I make a small commission at no cost to you! Thanks for the support!