Blueberry protein muffins are a delicious and healthy snack that can be enjoyed anytime of the day. Whether you're looking for a pre-workout snack or a midday pick-me-up, these muffins are an excellent choice. They are packed with protein, fiber, and other nutrients that
your body needs to stay healthy and energized.
To make these muffins, you'll need some basic ingredients like Kodiak cakes, baking powder, eggs, and vanilla extract. But what makes them special is the addition of blueberries and protein powder. Blueberries are an excellent source of antioxidants which help protect your body against damage from free radicals. They also contain fiber, vitamins C and K, and other beneficial nutrients.
Protein powder, on the other hand, is a great way to boost your protein intake without having to consume large amounts of meat or other sources.
These blueberry protein muffins are not only delicious, but they're also easy to make and good for you. They make a great snack or breakfast on-the-go. Enjoy!
2 whole eggs
1/2 cup nonfat plain greek yogurt
1/4 cup sugar
4oz unsweetened almond milk
3/4 cup frozen blueberries
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees f. Line muffin pan with muffin liners and spray lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, greek yogurt, almond milk, sugar, vanilla extract, baking powder, and cinnamon. Add kodiak cakes and mix well.
3. Flod in wild blueberries.
4. Fill each muffin liner evenly.
5. Bake for 20-22 minutes. Allow muffins to cool for 5-10 minutes before serving.
*This post contains affiliate links, when clicked through to the site and a purchase is made I make a small commission at no cost to you! Thanks for the support!