I hope by now you have tried Kodiak Cakes already and if you haven't you need to ASAP because you have been missing out on not only yummy muffins but pancakes too. Lately I've been eating a lot of wild blueberries and wanted to make a muffin with them. With this recipe you can use normal blueberries but I will tell you wild blueberries taste better. These muffins are super moist because who likes to eat a dry muffin. You can eat them for breakfast, afternoon snack for your kids or post workout treat. Enjoy!
2 whole eggs
1/2 cup nonfat plain greek yogurt
1/4 cup sugar
4oz unsweetened almond milk
3/4 cup frozen wild blueberries
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees f. Line muffin pan with muffin liners and spray lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, greek yogurt, almond milk, sugar, vanilla extract, baking powder, and cinnamon. Add kodiak cakes and mix well.
3. Flod in wild blueberries.
4. Fill each muffin liner evenly.
5. Bake for 20-22 minutes. Allow muffins to cool for 5-10 minutes before serving.
*This post contains affiliate links, when clicked through to the site and a purchase is made I make a small commission at no cost to you! Thanks for the support!