My new favorite way to make Lasagna is in the Instant pot. I love that I can make it in one pot and it's ready in less than 20 minutes. I have made it twice in the last 2 weeks for meal prep and it taste better the next day. But I have alway been one that loves left over spaghetti.
1 pound ground beef 96/4
2.5 cups water
1.5 cups fat free cottage cheese
3/4 cup reduced fat mozzarella shredded cheese
2 cups spinach, chopped
1 tsp garlic powder
1. Press the sauté button on Instant pot. Add ground beef and season with garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Cook until brown. Turn off sauté.
2. Add marinara sauce and mix with ground beef.
3. Add noodles and water. Press down noodles so they are covered with the water but do not mix.
4. Place lid on Instant pot and make sure valve is set to sealing. Set manual (high pressure) for 5 minutes.
5. When timer beeps quick release by moving valve to venting. Once all pressure is release, remove lid.
6. Stir in cottage cheese and spinach.
7. Add mozzarella cheese and stir.
*This post contains affiliate links, when clicked through to the site and a purchase is made I make a small commission at no cost to you! Thanks for the support!