Everyone loves lasagna. With its layers of rich tomato sauce, savory meat, and plenty of cheese, it's no wonder it's a classic favorite. But making lasagna from scratch can be a time-consuming process. That's why the Instant Pot is here to save the day! With just a few simple
steps, you can cook up a delicious and
comforting Instant Pot lasagna in minutes.
1 pound ground beef 96/4
2.5 cups water
1.5 cups fat free cottage cheese
3/4 cup reduced fat mozzarella shredded cheese
2 cups spinach, chopped
1 tsp garlic powder
1. Press the sauté button on Instant pot. Add ground beef and season with garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Cook until brown. Turn off sauté.
2. Add marinara sauce and mix with ground beef.
3. Add noodles and water. Press down noodles so they are covered with the water but do not mix.
4. Place lid on Instant pot and make sure valve is set to sealing. Set manual (high pressure) for 5 minutes.
5. When timer beeps quick release by moving valve to venting. Once all pressure is release, remove lid.
6. Stir in cottage cheese and spinach.
7. Add mozzarella cheese and stir.
*This post contains affiliate links, when clicked through to the site and a purchase is made I make a small commission at no cost to you! Thanks for the support!