I can't believe October is almost over. This will most likely be my last pumpkin recipe for the season even though we all love pumpkin everything until Thanksgiving.
But I think its time to start working on some healthy Christmas treats. Back to these Pumpkin Pie Truffles they taste just like a pumpkin pie that you wouldn't even know they're healthy. So give them a try and let me know what you think.
112g (1/2 cup) pumpkin pure
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
Outer Chocolate Layer:
90g white chocolate chips
1 Tbsp coconut oil
1. In a medium size bowl, mix together pumpkin pure and sugar. Add in cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, protein powder, and coconut flout. Mix well.
2. Roll into 11 equal balls.
3. Place in freezer for 20-30 minutes.
4. In a small bowl, melt together coconut oil and chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl. Stir every 30 second until smooth.
5. Roll each ball in chocolate mixture. Place back in freezer for 15 minutes. Store in freezer or fridge. If you store in freezer take them out 10 minutes before eating.
*This post contains affiliate links, when clicked through to the site and a purchase is made I make a small commission at no cost to you! Thanks for the support!*