I'm still over here loving my Instant pot more and more everyday. This is the third recipe I have made in it in a week. This Instant pot Chicken burrito bowl meal can be used for meal prep or a family dinner. The best thing about it is you can have dinner done in 20 minutes.
1 1/2 pounds chicken breast, diced into bite size pieces
1 1/4 cups chicken stock
1 15oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
1 4oz can diced green chilies
300g mixed bell pepper, diced
2 tsp chili powder
1 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp cumin
1. Press the sauté button. Spray bottom of Instant pot with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Add chicken and season with chili powder, garlic powder, cumin, salt, and pepper. Cook for about 2 minutes on each side or until brown but not cooked through. After browning chicken turn off sauté.
3. Add rice, black beans, green chilies, bell pepper, and chicken stock to Instant pot. Make sure rice is covered with chicken stock.
4. Place lid on Instant pot and make sure valve is set to sealing. Set manual (high pressure) for 10 minutes. When timer beeps move valve to venting to do a quick release.
5. Gently stir everything together. Top with cheese, guacamole, avocados, or salsa. (not included in nutrition info).
*This post contains affiliate links, when clicked through to the site and a purchase is made I make a small commission at no cost to you! Thanks for the support!