This halloween white chocolate popcorn is a perfect halloween snack for you or your little ones. It is made with halloween m&m, sprinkles, white chocolate and popcorn of course.
2 bags (130g) popped popcorn
1/2 cup halloween M&M
1. Line a large baking pan with parchment paper. Set aside
2. Place popcorn in a large bowl. Set aside.
3. Microwave the white chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl for 30-seconds intervals, stirring well after each interval. Microwave until all chips are melted.
4. Add melted white chocolate to pop corn, stir until everything is coated. Transfer chocolate covered popcorn to prepared pan. Sprinkle with halloween M&M and sprinkles.
5. Let sit until hardened and cooled. Break into pieces, and store in a airtight container up to 3 days.
*This post contains affiliate links, when clicked through to the site and a purchase is made I make a small commission at no cost to you! Thanks for the support!