I'm pretty sure you have seen this recipe many times floating around Instagram. It's my favorite way to make bagels since its half the carbs of a normal bagel. I love that you can switch out the flavor of the bagels by adding different toppings. This recipe is originally from Skinny Taste.
1 cup all purpose flour or self rising flour (omit baking powder and salt if using self rising flour)
2 tsp baking powder
3/4 tsp salt
1 cup non fat greek yogurt
1 egg white
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Combine all purpose flour, baking powder, salt, and greek yogurt, in a bowl until a dough starts to form.
3. Turn dough on a lightly floured surface and spray hands with non stick cooking spray.
4. Knead and divide into 4 equal balls. Rolled into a ball then flatten and poke a hole in middle of the dough. Place on prepared baking sheet.
5. Brush egg white over the top of each bagel and sprinkle with Everything but the bagel seasoning.
6. Bake for 23-25 minutes.
You can watch my video on how I made these HERE
*This post contains affiliate links, when clicked through to the site and a purchase is made I make a small commission at no cost to you! Thanks for the support!