These Chocolate Chip Zucchini Protein Muffins are made with almond flour, oat flour, and protein powder. They're packed with protein and moist unlike most bake goods that have added protein powder. You can use these for breakfast, pre workout meal, treat on the go, or a healthy snack for your kids.
1 scoop vanilla protein powder
1/2 cup (113g) non fat greek yogurt
138g egg whites
180g zucchini, shredded
3 Tbsp mini chocolate chips
2oz unsweetened almond milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 tsp baking powder
2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line muffin pan with muffin liners and spray lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
2. In a medium size bowl, mix together oat flour, almond flour, protein powder, baking stevia, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. See aside.
3. In a large bowl or kitchen aid bowl, mix together egg whites, greek yogurt, and vanilla extract. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients.
4. Fold in shredded zucchini and chocolate chips.
5. Fill each muffin liner evenly. Bake for 20-22 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Let cool for 15 minutes before serving.
*This post contains affiliate links, when clicked through to the site and a purchase is made I make a small commission at no cost to you! Thanks for the support!