I use to use Kodiak cakes all the time and make protein bread. Then I went gluten free for about 3 months but now I am eating gluten again I thought I would revamp some of my old recipes. Plus my husband has a major sweet tooth and I am hoping this bread will help him stay on track with counting macros.
54g Chocolate protein powder
227g non fat plain greek yogurt
1 whole egg
3oz unsweetened almond milk
200g shredded zucchini
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 cup baking stevia
30g dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9 x 5 inch bread pan with non-stick cooking spray.
2. In a medium size bowl, mix together kodiak cakes, protein powder, baking powder and baking stevia. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl or kitchen aid, slight beat egg. Add greek yogurt and almond milk. Mix well. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix until smooth.
4. Fold in shredded zucchini and chocolate chips.
5. Transfer the batter to the prepared bread pan, spreading batter out evenly. Cover bread pan with aluminum foil. Baked for 40 minutes covered. Uncover and bake for additional 15-20 minutes or until a tooth pick comes out clean.
*This post contains affiliate links, when clicked through to the site and a purchase is made I make a small commission at no cost to you! Thanks for the support!