It's almost September so you know what that means.....PUMPKIN EVERYTHING!!!!
I love pumpkin everything from breads, muffins, waffles, and shakes in the fall time. I'm kicking off my pumpkin recipes with my favorite Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Protein Bread. I made this bread using gluten free oat flour and added my favorite protein powdered from Ideal Fit. Don't forget to come back later for more pumpkin recipes.
183g (3/4 cup) pumpkin pure
5 Tbsp brown sugar
1 whole egg
92g egg whites
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1/4 tsp salt
45g chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Spray a 9x4 inch loaf pans with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside
2. In a small bowl, mix together oat flour, protein powder, salt, baking powder, and pumpkin pie spice. Set aside.
3. In a Kitchen Aid mixture, mix together the egg, egg whites, pumpkin pure, brown sugar, and vanilla extract.
4. Add flour mixture to wet ingredients. Mix well.
5. Fold in chocolate chips. Save a few chocolate chips for the top.
6. Pour mixture into loaf pan. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
*This post contains affiliate links, when clicked through to the site and a purchase is made I make a small commission at no cost to you! Thanks for the support!