Overnight oats will always be my go to easy breakfast. It's easy to take on the go and taste amazing every time. When I started my Macro Counting journey I ate them about every morning and add different fruit or almond butter to them to switch up the flavor. They're also an easy travel breakfast to take anywhere.
There are many benefits of overnight oats! Here are a few.
1. Time-saving: Since overnight oats are made the night before, they can save you time in the morning.
2. Convenient: Overnight oats are easy to grab-and-go, making them a great option for busy mornings.
3. Nutritious: Overnight oats are typically made with whole grain rolled oats, which are a good source of fiber, protein, and other important nutrients.
4. Versatile: Overnight oats can be customized with various toppings and mix-ins, which makes them a versatile breakfast option.
5. Satisfying: The fiber and protein in oats can help keep you full and satisfied throughout the morning.
Overall, overnight oats can be a delicious and healthy breakfast choice, that can be easily tailored to your taste preferences and dietary needs.
1 scoop vanilla Protein powder
4oz unsweetened almond milk
50g frozen blueberries
1. Place all ingredients into a mason jar. Shake and place in fridge overnight
***If you want more carbs you can do 40g of oats instead of 30g but nutrition will be different.
*This post contains affiliate links, when clicked through to the site and a purchase is made I make a small commission at no cost to you! Thanks for the support!