Hello all! There are a million muffin recipes on line but my goal is to make the most macro friendly recipe that still taste good. Here are my Blueberry Banana Muffins. At first you might think these must taste horrible because they are made with coconut flour but trust me you won't even know they are made with coconut flour. They taste really good and are even moist. Give them a try and let me know how you like them.
100g egg whites
24g (6 tsp) coconut sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place muffin liners in a muffin pan or spray with non-stick cooking spray.
2. In a medium size mixing bowl, mix together oat flour, coconut flour, protein powder, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl or kitchen aid, mash banana. Add in egg whites, egg, greek yogurt and coconut sugar. Mix until smooth.
4. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix well. Fold in blueberries.
5. Fill each muffin liner equally.
6. Bake for 22-24 minutes or until tooth pick comes out clean.
*This post contains affiliate links, when clicked through to the site and a purchase is made I make a small commission at no cost to you! Thanks for the support!*