Since the first time I tried sweet potato fries about a year ago. I fell in love them with. I still can't believe I waited so long to try sweet potato fries. If I go out to eat and they have sweet potato fries, I alway order them over regular fires. Sweet potatoes are high in Vitamin A. Also because I know I will get the question is white potatoes bad for you and the answer is no. It all comes down to what you prefer and will eat.
600g sweet potaotes
(use code MIRANDA to save 10%)
non-stick cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Wash and peel sweet potatoes.
3. Cut sweet potatoes in fries about 1/4 inch.
4. Place sweet potato fries in a bowl and spray lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Add Jamaican Jerk seasoning and toss.
5. Spread fries out on prepared baking sheet.
6. Bake for 30-35 minute, turning occasionally or until brown.
*This post contains affiliate links, when clicked through to the site and a purchase is made I make a small commission at no cost to you! Thanks for the support!