I love this recipe because it is so simple and you can make so many different meals with it. I used to make Taco Chicken in my crockpot all the time but since I have fallen in love with the Instant pot I haven't been using my crockpot. I will also be posting other recipes using this
Taco Chicken so check them out.
2 pounds chicken breast
1/4 cup water
2 tsp chili powder
1 tsp garlic powder
1. Place chicken in bottom of Instant pot. Seasons with chili powder, garlic powder, and cumin. Add water and salsa.
2. Place lid on Instant pot and make sure valve is set to sealing. Set manual (high pressure) for 12 minutes.
3. Once timer goes off, natural release for 10 minutes then quick release.
4. Removed chicken from Instant pot and shred with two forks or to make it easier place chicken in your Kitchen Aid and it will shred in 30 seconds.
5. Place chicken back in Instant pot and stir. Enjoy!
*This post contains affiliate links, when clicked through to the site and a purchase is made I make a small commission at no cost to you! Thanks for the support!